Friday, June 9, 2023

Just Some Random Thoughts


I thought this was a very nice idea and I'm glad the boy Scouts are doing this.  This was outside a small restaurant where we had breakfast in South Carolina.  We just got a new flag and I took our old worn one to the DAV for proper disposal.  

On our trip we drove through a long construction area on I-95.  I saw several signs that said "Caution, trucks entering highway.  Do not follow".  Well, fine.  But we're driving on the road.  If the truck pulls out in front of us, where are we supposed to go?  I'm sure they don't want drivers to just suddenly stop and sit still.  I mean, really, if we're driving along and a truck enters in front of us, aren't we already following them?????

And "Motel 6", we passed several.  I remember way back when "Motel 6" was advertised as $6 per night.  I am sure the price has gone up.  Why haven't they changed their name????

I hope everyone is having a good day.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.

God Bless America!

No comments: