Monday, September 21, 2020

Hey, All!

 I hope you are all safe and well.  Les and I are doing our best to stay that way.

It is starting to feel just a little like Fall here.  Has been in the 50's at night a couple nights and a couple days it was only in the 60's.  I opened the windows for a little bit yesterday. Today is cool and breezy.

Les is playing golf today.  He missed a few days because he tweaked his back somehow.  But he's been taking care and alternating heat and ice on it and is feeling better, so he went out to the course this morning.

And that meant it was a Starbucks morning!  Honestly, every day is a Starbucks morning since that's what we brew here at home.  But on golf days during the week, he gets his and heads to the course.  I get mine and come home and watch some news and read the paper.  And the reason for giving you this information is this picture.  I was at a stop sign and just had to take this picture this morning.  You know I like sunrise pictures.


I've been keeping up with things around the house.  Did some cleaning, did a little outside work.  We actually geared up and went to the Commissary "in person" last week to get our groceries.  It was nice to pick out our own meat!  Everyone was wearing masks and it was not too crowded.  Only glitch was the opening time on two places I checked was wrong and we had to wait a few minutes.  Now we know.

So, life remains good, even if different.  Stay safe and be careful.  God Bless America!

No comments: