Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Bring On The Sun!!

Myrtle Beach sunrise, taken from our balcony on our last trip
I love Christmas!  I love the decorations, the lights, the music, the Christmas movies, the cookies, the cards, the gifts, the feelings of peace and joy, and being with family and friends.  It's all wonderful; and I enjoy it all from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas evening.

Those of you who know me well, know that I have often said I am ready for Summer on December 26th.  And that feeling involves getting the decorations down and lovingly put away until next year. 😊  And to be perfectly honest ---- the sooner, the better.

But alas!  The weather does not care what I want and it is Winter and it will be cold for a while. As I write this, it is very sunny, but only 34 degrees outside. It is freakin' cold!   But in my mind, I am already planning May's beach trip.  😎

Stay safe and God Bless America!  I am off to pack up some decorations!

No comments: