Thursday, March 8, 2012

It Was a Good Afternoon!

I feel better now.  I got my hair trimmed.  So much for letting it grow out!  Couldn't take it any more!  Looks and feels better now! 






















When I got home, Golfer and I went out and did a few errands.  The most fun one was going to Anderson's Garden Center and buying pansies.  When we got home, I got busy with the shovel and got them planted in the ground.  Put one in the porch pot.  Also oiled the old chair I use for a plant stand and swept the porch.  Golfer sprayed some of the new "Round-Up" we bought.  Ahhhhhhh......  Of course, it's supposed to get cooler again, but these are supposed to be "hardy" flowers.

We'll be getting the shredded cedar mulch put down in a couple weeks.  Looking forward to that being done, too!

Stay safe!

No comments: