Thursday, September 26, 2024

Just Posing

 


Finnigan looked like he was waiting for me to take his picture, so I did.  He's doing alright, adjusting to his new food, still a little clingy, and I think he misses Angus.  We do, too.

It's cloudy, hot, and humid here today.  Some wind and rain from Helene are in the forecast for tomorrow.  Good luck to all who are in her path.  Looks like a bad one.

I've been working on a few odds and ends and taking care of "stuff".  Have had to spend too much time making phone calls.  I have to say, it takes FOREVER to actually get to a human person answering the phone!  But I did and I think things are done.  Verizon is scheduled to come next week to replace our equipment.  One of the cable boxes died.  I tried to get a replacement at the local store. They couldn't find one anywhere.  I was told Verizon is in the process of replacing older equipment - that is ours - with newer, better pieces.  Then I had to get our TLX scheduled for some recall work.  That will be done in October.  There has been a problem with the dealers getting the parts for the work.  We were told if the car actually just stopped working to have it towed to them.  So far, so good, and no issues, but I want it fixed!  

New shows are starting and that is nice.  We are just finishing watching the "Good Witch" series, on NetFlix.  We both have new books to read.

I hope everyone is well and staying safe.  Life is still good.  God Bless America!

No comments: