Saturday, September 21, 2024

Doves


I have no idea what they were lined up waiting for!  The feeder was full and I always sprinkle some on the ground in case they show up.  I took this picture from the office window before several days of rain and wind started.

Fall officially starts tomorrow morning and I am ready for cooler weather.  It probably won't get all that much cooler, but it's nice to think about.  Our Virginia Green guys will be coming on Monday to aerate, seed, and fertilize.  For several weeks we will try to stay off of the yard as much as possible so the seed can sprout.  I have already informed our mowing guys that they won't be mowing.

I've been keeping up with things pretty well. Most of the bigger projects on my "to-do" list have been done.  A couple are on-going.  I still have some touch up painting to do outside, hence my wish for cooler weather.  

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  God Bless America!  Life is still good.

No comments: