Sunday, August 16, 2026

Hey!

I hope everyone is well and staying safe.

It is still hot and humid here.  The yard work is still waiting. 😊

Eloise is still enjoying her safe space.  Although we do have the door open so she can come out and explore the rest of the house.  Since she had been at Cat Corner since she was a baby, she's never been in a big house and had a lot of space.  It's just going to take a while for her to be completely comfortable.  I admit, it's hard to be patient, but we are trying.  She is a sweetie and I've discovered she loves to be brushed.  Also discovered she won't eat the food that I was told she loved at the shelter!  So I got her some Fancy Feast Flaked Tuna Feast.  She gobbles that up!

In other news, nothing new.  We're okayish.

And here are pictures of some adorable visitors in our yard the other day.


There are actually four baby raccoons out there.  One is under the Hydrangea bush.

Working on climbing skills.  That's as far up as they got.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: