Saturday, October 12, 2024

Favorite Older Picture


This picture was taken several years ago at Sunny Slope Farm Market in Ohio.  That is an Amish store that sells fresh fruit, vegetables, baked goods, meats, and cheeses. We were there buying Trail Bologna and this lovely arrangement was in their parking lot.  You can also see the fog behind the display.  I remember it was a cool Fall day.

Les and I are okayish here.  It's cooled off and the A/C is turned off.  Windows have been opened a little bit.  

I've been trying to keep up with things.  I seem to make progress with my list and then something else pops up, but all is okay.  And I've decided things can wait if I don't feel like doing them right away. 😊

I hope everyone is well and taking care of themselves.  Stay safe.  Life is still good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: