Sunday, October 4, 2026

Time Just Flies By

........ and I'll add that energy and strength sometimes run out. 😊

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  I've been keeping up with things.  I got what needed to be done outside finished for now.  The aeration and seeding was done on Friday.  Les reset the sprinkler system.  And it has rained yesterday and today.  So we are hoping for seeds to sprout!  And since we are... I won't be going out walking around working out there for a few weeks.  And the guys won't come to mow for at least three weeks or when I tell them to restart.

The dryer vent cleaning was rescheduled due to storms the original scheduled day.  It's now set for toward the end of the month.

My mammogram went well and I'm scheduled for next year.

Les and I got our Covid boosters.  Neither of us had any side effects. 

Les had a recheck with his Neurologist.  Nothing new there and he's rescheduled again next year, sooner if needed.

Eloise is doing just fine and is a busy little kitty.  She has learned that her treat time is when we have lunch.  And if she isn't napping then, she shows up in the kitchen and waits.  When I have to go out to do errands or we go to appointments, she frequently goes upstairs and watches out the window for us to return. This was taken from the car before I drove into the garage.  But there she is!


And here she is when she was getting ready for nap time and evidently was cool.


I've started Christmas shopping.  When I was working, I had Columbus Day off, and I would do the shopping on that day.  I may be almost done by then this year!  But no worries.

Take care of yourselves and be kind.  Life is still good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: